|Name:||Press Puncher||Usage:||Punching Holes|
|Slide Stroke:||110mm||Nominal Stroke:||6mm|
|Slide Stroke Per Minute(Low Speed):||50min||Max Die Set Height:||360mm|
|Shank Hole Size(Diameter):||50mm||Motor Power:||5.5KW|
|Machine Color:||As Your Requirement||Warranty:||1 Year|
cnc drilling machine,
mechanical punch press
Automatic Stamping Press Punch Machine with High Precision Punching Holes
Main functions and features
1. 16t common punch is based on crank connecting rod, which can be used in cutting, punching, blanking, bending, shallow drawing, forming and other cold stamping processes. The punch can be tilted at 25 ° so that the finished products or wastes can slide down from the die. The single stroke or continuous stroke can be obtained by controlling the operating mechanism of the press through the electric appliance. When the device is equipped with automatic feeding mechanism, semi-automatic continuous stamping can be carried out. When selecting stamping equipment, it should be selected according to the data given in the pressure curve. When stamping, it should not exceed the strength range of the pressure curve.
2. Universal forging equipment, suitable for cutting, blanking, punching, forming, bending, shallow drawing and other stamping processes of various metal sheets, is one of the main equipment in the stamping production of various industrial departments.
3. Manual feeding during operation, and single machine automation can be realized when the feeding device is configured.
In order to ensure the use process of 16t open tilting punch, it is necessary to ensure the contact of travel switch is flexible and reliable.
4. In the actual selection, the 16t open inclinable press and inclinable press are generally distinguished from the following points:
Speed: the general speed of open inclinable press is below 200 times, and that of deep throat press is within 200-1000 times.
Control: common open type inclinable punch has manual, foot step, deep throat punch is CNC, fully automatic feeding.
Accuracy: common open type inclinable punch has general accuracy, deep throat punch is accurate.
Safety Operation Rules of Press Puncher
1. Punching workers must learn, master the structure and performance of the equipment, be familiar with the operation procedures and obtain the operation license before they can operate independently.
2. Use the safety protection and control device on the punch correctly, and do not dismantle it arbitrarily.
3. Check whether the transmission, connection, lubrication and other parts of the machine tool and the protective safety device are normal. The mounting screws must be firm and cannot be moved.
4. Before operation, the machine tool shall be idled for 2-3 minutes, and the flexibility of foot brake and other control devices shall be checked. The machine can be used only after it is confirmed to be normal, and it shall not be operated with faults.
5. The mould shall be firm, and the upper and lower moulds shall be aligned to ensure the correct position. The machine tool shall be moved by hand for trial punching (empty car) to ensure that the mould works in good condition.
6. Pay attention to lubrication before driving the punch. Remove all floating objects on the surface of the punch.
7. The operator shall stand properly, keep a certain distance between his hands and head, and pay attention to the punch action at all times. It is forbidden to talk with others.
8. Stop the machine at the end of the work, cut off the power supply, wipe the machine tool and tidy up the environment.
Breif Introduction of Press Puncher
A punch is a press. In the national production, the stamping process has the advantages of saving materials and energy, high efficiency, low technical requirements for the operator and making products that can not be achieved by machining through various mold applications, so its use is more and more extensive.
Material Requirements for Press Puncher
The materials used for stamping of fixed table punch shall not only meet the technical requirements of product design, but also meet the requirements of stamping process and processing requirements after stamping (such as cutting, electroplating, welding, etc.). Requirements of fixed bench punch for material thickness tolerance: the material thickness tolerance shall conform to the national standards. Because a certain die gap is suitable for a certain thickness of material, the material thickness tolerance is too large, which not only directly affects the quality of the workpiece, but also may cause damage to the die and punch.
Technical Parameters of Punch Machine
|4||Slide Stroke Per Minute(Low Speed)||min||50|
|5||Max Die Set Height||mm||360|
|6||Die Height Adjustment||mm||80|
|8||Distance Between Uprights||mm||350|
|9||Slide Bottom Size( L*R)||mm||300|
|Slide Bottom Size( F*B)||mm||260|
|10||Shank Hole Size(Diameter)||mm||50|
|Shank Hole Size(Depth)||mm||70|
|12||Blanking Hole Diameter||mm||150|
|14||Max Angle of Inclination||20|
|15||Bolster Surface Height||mm||810|
|17||Distance Between Foundation Bolts(F*B)||mm||1180|
|Distance Between Foundation Bolts(L*R)||mm||850|
|Slider center to machine tool||180||180||230||280||290||500||500||500||500||500||500||360||350|
|Fuselage column distance||170||230||250||300||310||150||220||250||300||310||350||410||400|
|Hole size of die handle||40||40||50||50||60||40||40||50||50||60||60||70||70|