|Name:||Press Puncher||Usage:||Punching Holes|
|Slide Stroke:||110mm||Nominal Stroke:||6mm|
|Slide Stroke Per Minute(Low Speed):||50min||Max Die Set Height:||360mm|
|Shank Hole Size(Diameter):||50mm||Motor Power:||5.5KW|
|Machine Color:||As Your Requirement||Warranty:||1 Year|
cnc drilling machine,
mechanical punch press
Automatic High Efficiency Stamping Press Punch Machine with Precision Punching Holes
There are many types of punch press, and the details of different types and application ranges of punch press vary greatly, so there are many factors to consider when selecting punch press, the most basic one is the several dimensions and accuracy requirements of stamping parts.
A. Small and medium-sized parts are produced by drawing and polyester parts, and open mechanical press is selected.
B. In the production of medium-sized stamping parts, the mechanical press with closed layout is selected.
C. Small batch production, the production of large thick plate stamping parts with hydraulic press.
Safety Operation Rules of Press Puncher
1. Punching workers must learn, master the structure and performance of the equipment, be familiar with the operation procedures and obtain the operation license before they can operate independently.
2. Use the safety protection and control device on the punch correctly, and do not dismantle it arbitrarily.
3. Check whether the transmission, connection, lubrication and other parts of the machine tool and the protective safety device are normal. The mounting screws must be firm and cannot be moved.
4. Before operation, the machine tool shall be idled for 2-3 minutes, and the flexibility of foot brake and other control devices shall be checked. The machine can be used only after it is confirmed to be normal, and it shall not be operated with faults.
5. The mould shall be firm, and the upper and lower moulds shall be aligned to ensure the correct position. The machine tool shall be moved by hand for trial punching (empty car) to ensure that the mould works in good condition.
6. Pay attention to lubrication before driving the punch. Remove all floating objects on the surface of the punch.
7. The operator shall stand properly, keep a certain distance between his hands and head, and pay attention to the punch action at all times. It is forbidden to talk with others.
8. Stop the machine at the end of the work, cut off the power supply, wipe the machine tool and tidy up the environment.
Breif Introduction of Press Puncher
A punch is a press. In the national production, the stamping process has the advantages of saving materials and energy, high efficiency, low technical requirements for the operator and making products that can not be achieved by machining through various mold applications, so its use is more and more extensive.
Material Requirements for Press Puncher
The materials used for stamping of fixed table punch shall not only meet the technical requirements of product design, but also meet the requirements of stamping process and processing requirements after stamping (such as cutting, electroplating, welding, etc.). Requirements of fixed bench punch for material thickness tolerance: the material thickness tolerance shall conform to the national standards. Because a certain die gap is suitable for a certain thickness of material, the material thickness tolerance is too large, which not only directly affects the quality of the workpiece, but also may cause damage to the die and punch.
Technical Parameters of Punch Machine
|4||Slide Stroke Per Minute(Low Speed)||min||50|
|5||Max Die Set Height||mm||360|
|6||Die Height Adjustment||mm||80|
|8||Distance Between Uprights||mm||350|
|9||Slide Bottom Size( L*R)||mm||300|
|Slide Bottom Size( F*B)||mm||260|
|10||Shank Hole Size(Diameter)||mm||50|
|Shank Hole Size(Depth)||mm||70|
|12||Blanking Hole Diameter||mm||150|
|14||Max Angle of Inclination||20|
|15||Bolster Surface Height||mm||810|
|17||Distance Between Foundation Bolts(F*B)||mm||1180|
|Distance Between Foundation Bolts(L*R)||mm||850|
|Slider center to machine tool||180||180||230||280||290||500||500||500||500||500||500||360||350|
|Fuselage column distance||170||230||250||300||310||150||220||250||300||310||350||410||400|
|Hole size of die handle||40||40||50||50||60||40||40||50||50||60||60||70||70|