|Machine Name:||Coil Leveling Straightening Machine||Coil Width:||30~100mm|
|Coil Thickness:||0.3~2mm||Straightening Leveling Speed:||16m/min|
|Leveling Head:||7 Rollers||Leveling Rollers:||Gr15|
|Arrange Mode:||4-Point Independent||Motor Power:||1.5KW|
sheet metal straightener,
roller straightening machine
Automatic Stainless Steel Coil Leveling Straightening Machine with Press Arm
Coil Leveler Straightening Machine Breif Introduction
1. After the material is corrected by the machine, it is smooth without indentation and does not damage the material surface. Use all kinds of metal plates.
2. The coil leveling straightening machine adopts Japanese electromagnetic contact cymbals and electronic parts, with few faults and long service life.
3. This coil leveling straightening machine can be used alone, and can be used with automatic feeding rack with good effect.
4. The roller material is chrome plated, which is very durable and has a very long service life.
Model Selection and Technical Parameters
Detailed of Coil Leveler Straightening Machine
1. The head is designed with 7 parallel rollers (up 4 down 3).
2. Four point adjustment is more suitable for processing high-precision products. Input and output materials adopt four point independent pressure to adjust the feed wheel pressure, which can effectively prevent material deviation and deformation.
3. The supporting rollers are all non powered galvanized rollers, with comprehensive materials, wear-resistant surface, mechanical bearings, more flexible rotation and durable use.
4. It is the most traditional handwheel with cast iron handwheel and electroplated surface.
5. There is a protective cover with windows on both sides of the transmission part for easy observation.
1. The leveling wheel is made of solid bearing steel, medium frequency
2. GCr15 is used to forge round steel, after preheating (spheroidizing annealing),
Then grinding, milling, 1 medium frequency treatment, rough grinding, Cold stable, then fine grinding, finally electroplating.
Maximum guarantee 1 accuracy, concentricity, finish and hardness, the service life of the straightening roller is prolonged.
Gear processing technology includes: gear rough processing - gear surface processing - gear surface heat treatment - gear surface fine grinding. The raw material parts are mainly made of forgings and improved after normalizing. Machining type, free cutting, according to the gear design drawing, rough machining first, then semi finish machining
During processing, turning, rolling and tooth inlaying make the gear basically formed; the performance meets the requirements of drawing design, and the final finishing, finishing benchmark and finishing tooth profile. After the above treatment, the gear grade of our company can reach grade 6, with high wear resistance, high strength and long service life.
1. The vertical gearbox with 80 type worm and worm is used to convert the speed converter of the gear into the required swing number (motor), so that the swing number (motor) can be reduced to the required swing number, so as to obtain the mechanism with larger torque.
2. The vertical motor is adopted, with small vibration and low noise. The fixed rotor part adopts pure copper coil, with a service life of 1 times that of ordinary coil. Both ends are equipped with ball bearings, with small friction and low temperature.
1. It adopts silver alloy relay, all copper coil, flame-retardant safety base, durable.
2. Safety protection circuit delay relay, silver alloy contact, multi piece and dial are adopted to meet different delay range
3. The switch has sliding contact and self-cleaning function. The normally open contact and normally closed contact adopt point open edge structure, which can work on the edge. It is equipped with anti rotation positioning and anti loose mounting gasket.
4. It adopts self compound plane button, light force, moderate key stroke, building block combination structure, and the contact adopts ketone base composite point, which has high conductivity and high load current, with a life of 1 million times.