|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CO,CE,FORM A, FORM E|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic Film and Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||75 working days|
|Supply Ability:||10 sets for 75 working days|
|Usage:||Escalator And Hollow Elevator Guide Rails||Leveling Roller:||7 Rollers|
|Thickness:||Max. 3.2mm||Forming Speed:||Max. 15m/min|
|Main Power:||11KW||Total Power:||Around 55KW|
|Driven:||Gearbox||Diameter Of Shaft:||75mm|
|Material Of Shaft:||42CrMov||Roll Material:||Cr12|
|Roller Stations:||16 Stations||Machine Condition:||New|
profile roll forming machine,
steel roll forming machine
Customized Steel Profile Elevator Guide Rail Roll Forming Machine
Descriptions of Roll Forming Machine
1. Roller material we choose GCr15 bearing steel or Cr12, which is processed by forging, stress relief annealing, overall quenching, tempering and a series of heat treatment processes. The surface hardness reaches hrc55-58 degrees. All rolls are processed by CNC lathe, wire cutting keyway and other processes, ensuring the roll size accuracy and prolonging the service life.
2. The main shaft is made of 40Cr high-quality round steel by quenching, tempering and heat treatment. It has the characteristics of large load bearing and high dimensional accuracy. Shaft diameter: Ф 75mm.
3. Power: 11kw, cycloid pinwheel motor reducer system, chain drive, all sprockets heat treatment. The overall operation noise is small, and the internal consumption of machinery is small.
Our Roll Forming Machine Advantages
1. The equipment is controlled by PLC and has multiple safety protection mechanisms during production.
2. The machine bed is made of steel plate weldment and tempered. Eliminate the internal stress and avoid the deformation of the fuselage.
3. The forming frame is of cast iron structure and tempered. High strength and long service life.
4. The material of roller shaft is 40Cr, and the hardness is hb280 after quenching and tempering treatment.
5. The mold material is Cr12, which is quenched.
6. The transmission structure is gearbox transmission, and each forming frame has an independent gearbox, which can ensure that the equipment runs in excess of time and strength, and the service life will not be shortened.
Cold Roll Forming Machine Section Description
1) Servo motor power: 15kw
2) Gearbox: K series. K series spiral bevel gear reducer, with large torque and small power loss, is suitable for full load and high strength operation. Eliminate the old cycloid reducer.
3) Transmission mode: gearbox transmission.
4) Frame base: it is welded with 400H section steel and reinforced bar is welded in the middle. Stress relief after welding.
The whole upper surface of the frame is milled and planed by CNC gantry to ensure all datum planes.
5) Archway structure. Archway material: ball mill cast steel casting, CNC finishing.
6) Welding materials: the frame and structural parts are welded with flux cored gas shielded wire (only one in the industry), so as to ensure the structural strength and mechanical properties meet the ship component standards.
7) Main shaft: shaft diameter: φ 70mm. Material: high quality 40Cr. Modulation processing. Tempering hardness: HRC: 250-280. After CNC finishing, the outer circle is ground.
8) Roll: the material is forged by single piece of high quality GCr15 and Gr12 materials, which makes the internal crystal of the material change, the density is higher, the wear resistance coefficient is improved, and the service time is longer. Two times of quenching for the roll finishing turning. Quenching hardness: HRC58-62. Hard Cr plating, coating thickness: 0.05mm. The friction coefficient between the roller surface and the rolling material is reduced, and the galvanized layer is not damaged in mechanical properties as far as possible.
Specific Description of Roll Forming Machine Division
1. Discharging and leveling two in one material rack discharging rack:
2. Guide: to prevent the plate from running off during the production process, two sets of feed guide wheels are set.
3. Leveling mechanism: the flatness of most surfaces of steel coil is not enough, which directly affects the product quality. After leveling, the surface of steel plate is leveled and the product quality is improved. 7 rollers are used for leveling.
Process flow of Elevator Guide Rail Roll Forming Machine
Uncoiling - guiding - leveling, feeding - continuous bottom punching - forming - sizing, cutting - receiving platform
Main production equipment parameters of elevator guide rail
1. Rolling capacity of the unit: width ≤ 200mm, plate thickness 1.5-2.5mm
2. Production speed: 0-15m / min
3. Roll Forming Section
Model A: archway structure, gearbox transmission
B frame structure: integral casting archway structure
C transmission mode: gear distribution box transmission
D roll material: GCr15, quenching treatment, hardness HRC58-62 °
1. This kind of roll forming machine is suitable for TK3 TK3A TK5 TK5A hollow guide rail and escalator guide rail, customers need provide their guide rails drawings.
2. When producing hollow guide rails and escalator guide rails of different specifications, worker just need change machine rollers.
3. The whole line adopts PLC control, LCD touch screen and human-machine interface. Realize the interaction between human and PLC. The operator can automatically run (programmable control) and monitor the control process through the set program, so as to realize the operator to control the production line and modify the control parameters, and monitor the equipment operation status, operation parameters and fault indication in real time. The length of the work piece can be adjusted. Real time monitoring of equipment operation status and fault indication.
4. There are two operation modes: manual and automatic. It has the function of manual and automatic switching: in the manual state, it can operate a single machine for maintenance; in the automatic state, it can operate the whole line for production and start in sequence; the whole line is equipped with an emergency stop button, which is easy to handle emergency accidents and ensure the safety of equipment and operators.
5. Manual operation panel is set beside the machine to facilitate the operation of workers.
|2||Leveling Machine||1 set|
|3||Hydraulic Punching Device||1 set|
|4||Roll Forming Device||1 set|
|6||Cutting Device||1 set|
|7||Discharging rack||1 set|
|8||Automatic Stacker||1 set|
|9||Guarding System||1 set|
|10||Control System||1 set|
Equipment Technical Requirement
|1||Equipment Floor Area||21×2×1.8(L×W×H)M|
|2||Feeding Direction||From Right to Left|
|3||Voltage||380V, 50Hz, 3 Phase (According to different countries)|
Main Technical Parameters of Roll Forming Machine
|1||Material of Strip||Q235|
|2||Width of Strip||≤500mm|
|3||Thickness of Strip||≤2.5mm|
|5||Speed of Rolling||3m~8m/min|
|6||Total capacity of equipment||Around 55KW|
Main Devices Description
1. De-coiler: 1 set
1.1 Inner diameter: Φ450-600mm
1.2 Max. loading: 3T
1.3 Width of strip: 400mm
1.4 Outer diameter of the rolled material: 1800mm
2. Forming Machine (13 passes)
2.1 Frame: 525*240*120*45mm, with Tempering Treatment (Material HT200)
2.2 Pitches of each frame: 400mm. The fixed shaft of double bearings in the slider rotates. The upper and lower adjustment of the slider is manual, and a disc wheel is installed on the slider to facilitate manual adjustment.2.3 Distribution Gearbox (Welded Gearbox) Drive Gear Straight Tooth 5M, material use 20CrMoTi.
2.5 Diameter of shafts: Ф60mm. Material: 42CrMo
2.6 Main motor Power: 30KW. Adopt helical bevel gear K107 reducer
2.7 Hydraulic Cutting Device (350 Type): including a set of hydraulic station. No burrs (If a little burr appears, manual removal)
2.8 Roller-type fixed-length feeding table (10 m): 1 set
2.9 Two sets of 3-D correction heads (including correction modes)
2.10 Material of Rollers: Cr12, Hardness HRC58-60
2.11 Precision ruler device: 1 set
2.12 Linkage Operating Counter: 1 set
2.13 The feed inlet is equipped with a 5-roll leveler and a cooling device. Cooling type: spray type, cooling tank pool as for the unit base, pool production needs to facilitate the treatment of dirt
2.14 Automatic punching line: 1 pc
2.15 Output: according to 8 hours/day: 500 pcs (5m/pc)
3. Conveyor and Electrical Control
3.1 Conveyor should be made firmly and reliably.
3.2 The discharging place is provided with a discharging rack and a ball chain on it for lifting.
3.3 Longitudinal Conveyor Rack of the whole line is composed of a section. The raceway of the raceway of the raceway of the raceway of the raceway is driven by chain drive, and the pitch of the chain is 15.875mm.
3.4 The transmission speed of the whole longitudinal conveying around 12-15 m/min.
3.5 The main material of vertical (lift) conveyor is rectangular pipe (specification: 100*60*3.0) and C-section steel (specification: 150*65*3.5), with built-in transmission chain.
3.6 The main material of transverse conveyor is rectangular pipe (specification: 200*100*3.5). The conveyor chain is mainly double-row top ball chain with a pitch of 25.4 mm.
3.7 The lifting transverse shifter adopts sliding track, which is reliable, accurate and durable.
3.8 Buffer device should be used in lifting transverse shifter to avoid falling of workpiece caused by too fast jack-up or transverse movement.
4. Electrical Control
4.1 The whole line electrical control is controlled by PLC. The action instructions and signal transmission should be accurate, stable and reliable.
4.2 Motor, reducer, electrical, hardware and other high-quality national standard parts, with versatility, interchangeability, stable and reliable performance, bearing should adopt dust-proof bearings.